"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S5032230.jpg

S5032252.jpg

Swing_Bike02.jpg

Here is my Malvern Star Dragstar (the Australian version of the schwinn stingray) slightly modified... 8)
rst022.jpg
rst021.jpg
rst025.jpg

And this is a bike made by Sun but it also has been slightly modified"Look ma no paint" :lol:
rst015.jpg
rst014-1.jpg
rst016.jpg

nosferatum15115 said:
those are some realy nice bikes :shock:

Agree!
I love the way this forum has brought everyone together, it is so real,the bikes are real and the lads and lasses are so genuine...just wish we could all meet up for real! It would be awsome!!...like all at once 8) how noisey would that field be with all the chatter :D

Boris said:
nosferatum15115 said:
those are some realy nice bikes :shock:

Agree!
I love the way this forum has brought everyone together, it is so real,the bikes are real and the lads and lasses are so genuine...just wish we could all meet up for real! It would be awsome!!...like all at once 8) how noisey would that field be with all the chatter :D
yes it will be...

This is my Pimp Schwinn. In the town I live in this is considered extremely crazy because there just isn't a huge custom bike scene here. But anyway, I love it and that is all that matters!

29747_1414852047608_1121769160_2329.jpg

Buck Masterson said:
This is my Pimp Schwinn. In the town I live in this is considered extremely crazy because there just isn't a huge custom bike scene here. But anyway, I love it and that is all that matters!

29747_1414852047608_1121769160_2329.jpg
Know where youre coming from mate..we cant all live in cali..forni..A some of us have to peddle through some tough neighborhoods just remember, all the other guys are with you in spirit!

my nirve b-1
mybike.jpg

Here are some of mine.

24 inch Schwinn Fleet that I just traded to my brother.

24SchwinnFleet3.jpg

1971 Murray Firecat that I have owned for years. The only bike I have that was made the year I was born.

MurrayFirecat1.jpg

Murray with rat trap springer front end.

MurrayRat17.jpg

MurrayRat19.jpg

Stretched Western Flyer.

WesternFlyer-MurrayBuild56.jpg

WesternFlyer-MurrayBuild57.jpg

Murray and Stretched Western Flyer together.

MurrayRat8-1.jpg

Mixte.

RoadKill5.jpg

RoadKill7.jpg

I think that is all of them for now. I have got a couple to build someday that will get apes.

Latest posts

Back