Fort collins tour De fat roll call !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, who going to be at the fort collins "tour" this weekend? Me, Marty (1018 kustoms) are comming to your town. would like to meet up and ride in the parade! i'll be in town thursday till monday. if your going and want to get intouch let me know here and will pm you my fone #.

thanks, jon "A ballyhoo of bikes and beer"

We be there.
Look for me, the Tin Man (2011 version, silver double breasted suit, with Fat Tire bottle cap buttons) hey were from Kansas, riding my Alumasled ( big silver aluminum honeycomb composite bike) and Crazy Mae as Dorothy (riding her old green Western Flyer with a melted witch in the basket).
There should be about 10 or 12 of us Coasters BC people out there.
You know we like to get there early and start the parade up in the front, so look for us there. Say hi.

Well it's down to the wire and it doesn't look like we'll be going :( Can't get Friday off and we're not up to driving overnight.
So jealous of you that are going. Have fun and please take photos.

Ahhh the memories...

Img_1016.jpg

IMG_3348.JPG

aka_locojoe said:
Well it's down to the wire and it doesn't look like we'll be going :( Can't get Friday off and we're not up to driving overnight.
So jealous of you that are going. Have fun and please take photos.

Ahhh the memories...

Img_1016.jpg

IMG_3348.JPG

hate that your missing this one again randy :( will do on the pics, say hi to nova for us... ps, i think dan is getting senile in his old age, remind him who i am please... :roll: :lol:
love ya dan!

Senile..... Jon what are talking about? Ive never seen the Nile.......Jon what are you talking about ? ive never seen the Nile....... Jon what are you talking a o t? I n v r s e t e n l ......Jon w a a e y u t l a o t ?...

Lets see now, wait, you are the guy that rides a s....l....o....w bike, Oh yea, you won the TDF slow bike race a couple of years ago.... Yea now I remember...

But I will see you at TDF.

Dangerous Dan

Dan, where are you and when are you going to get into town .....and what hotel + rm no.

Sorry we missed you Subadrew, I tried looking for a guy in fuzzy shorts and a silver tophat, but with 20K riders they said they had there it was kinda like a needle in a haystack.
Here we are ready to ride just before the start.
DSC01470-2.jpg

Me in the middle, wife Jackie to my right, and Jon left.

20,000 riders would be awesome to see. Boise TdF had 4,000 this year and they said it will be the largest outside of the Mothership's (Fort Collins) TdF.

Back