FORUM CHANGES - PLEASE READ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a great idea to not have third party photo uploader

But I still have this annoying problem..

Why does my Camera roll know right side up but not the RRB photo loader?
View attachment 14838
View attachment 14843

I use a Iphone5
I had this problem before, take your pictures with the phone sideways as opposed to straight up, that should solve your problem. Chris

I did use Tapatalk a long time ago.... Never really liked it.
But if it fixes the photo problem I'm in.
I'll give it a try.
Thanks

They have revised again and it seems to be more intuitive now.

I think they got a lot of push back on their first major change and they've tried to make it easier now.

That's a great option. Good on ya, Steve. I'll probably continue to use Photobucket, because I don't feel like figuring out how to downsize my photos. But hey, eventually, my photobucket account will be full. Then I'll load them here. :)

That's a great option. Good on ya, Steve. I'll probably continue to use Photobucket, because I don't feel like figuring out how to downsize my photos. But hey, eventually, my photobucket account will be full. Then I'll load them here. :)
I was doing the same thing, and for the same reasons, but even with all the pics I have posted on here over the years I still have only used 1% of my free Flickr allowance...

Until I work out a better way, I am uploading my pics to Flickr from my phone and the downloading them smaller to my computer to post, I was going to just keep posting from Flickr, but I figured that defeats the purpose of everything Steve is trying to accomplish by making the option available...

Luke.

It's Gooooooooooold

GOLDMEMBERg-28.jpg

I want a Fat B Membership

fbb.gif

So is there a way to upload pics directly when sending a private message or do we still have to use a 3rd party?

Really hope more people move to this.
A few great things about uploading pics here with the new system:

1: the pics will always be viewable
2: they don't take up your own webspace/photobucket
3: the larger pics can be viewed right here w/o going to another site that has more ads, pop-ups, etc.

Back