Found a chainring i want.... cant find it online

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic.
chainringspider.jpg

Does anybody know where I can find a chainring like this? For some reason it really caught my eye and I think it would look great on my bike :mrgreen:

You guys rock. I typed that into google any and every way I could think of and it just wouldn't come up for me. Hard to decide which should be next, chainring, springer fork, 3 speed conversion or a rear rack.... So many choices such little money lol.

I really appreciate the help tracking that part down!

I believe my bike has a 44t chainring right now... How will riding be affected by going with a 36t? I do plan on converting this bike to a 3 speed at some point over the winter if that makes a difference. I will be going Shimano Nexus with a 22t rear sprocket.

Fireproof said:
COOL LOOKIN’ SPROCKET! 8)
I’m guessing that with the three-speed hub you will have a pretty low first . . . good for riding up all those hills in yer area. :wink:

Agreed! My heart dropped a little when I saw it, and it was on a Nirve classic just like mine that was on sale on craigslist. I think it will go well with the theme my bike is showing so far (it's like my child, it makes it's own decisions I just try to guide it and support its decisions financially).

:mrgreen:

Then to see if my walmart bike tool can hang with the chain mods that are needed... It's a good thing winter is coming up because I can finally turn all my ideas into reality while I watch it snow outside. Next march I'll be riding a pretty nice Nirve classic :wink:

Latest posts

Back