Fox Valley bike swap vs Milwaukee bike swap and show?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Question for any RRB members in Wisconsin vicinity.
I may attend either the Fox Valley bike swap in Oshkosh on 3/28/15 OR the Milwaukee bike swap and show 0n 3/21/15.
Have you attended either show? Which in your opinion would appeal the most to a poor Rat Rod Bike kinda guy?

IMG_2499_zps295574dc.jpg

Not really into the spandex or BIG $ road bike or "collector" stuff.
I understand the Ann Arbor bike show and swap is cool and am planning to go - just looking for a review of these other swaps.
thanks

Where is the Milwaukee show Ive wanting to make a trip where I can take my bike on the Amtrak that sounds like a fun trip, I'm in Chicago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for a good swap on the 28 of this month check into the Chicago swap in Addison IL. It is put on by Rudy K Promotions. This swap caters to the rat rod crowd really well. I also heard they cancelled the Milwaukee swap which is too bad. I have been to the Oshkosh swap and it is a good show I am just going to the Addison show instead that day.

MBblue6,
Thanks for the info! I have pretty much decided to attend the Oshkosh event and the Ann Arbor Swap. Did check Ben's Bike Website and confirmed the Milwaukee swap is cancelled.

Back