Frankenbike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It rides nice too, nice and smooth. Mind you, I didn't take it for too long a test ride with the apes...not till I get a longer brake cable! 8)

This has to be my favorite build yet! Been kicking around doing a soft tail chopper. After seeing this build the wheels aren't turning they're doing major burn outs! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to get off my rearend. :D

first saw this..
2e7any8u.jpg

i was like, serously? your better then this cam..
then i scrolled down and realized it was the imspiration, then i saw what you actually built.. :lol: haha yeah
i was right that one was below you, yours looks pretty awesome :D

personally though, i would have cut the frame up more to make it look more different.. i have see that bike everywhere 'the cheapo mtb' the NEXT..
i have one i picked up with 4 other frames for $10 :roll: and also my mom actually rides that thing :lol:

def a cool ride though :D

I keep dragging my heels when i rode...
Anyhoo, she's done! She started out as a 24" with low bars and ended up as a 26" with high bars. Built out of the corpses of 5 bikes "(at last count...) I present to you...
Frankenbike!
itsalive.jpg

fb46.jpg

fb47.jpg

fb46-1.jpg

fb49.jpg

fb50.jpg

bottle opener was the latest addition...
fb50a.jpg

fb51.jpg

fb52.jpg

fb45.jpg

Back