Free Burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Natrona Heights, PA- 20 Miles NE of Pittsburgh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen a burrito bike except on here until today. I was driving down the road and spotted one leaning against a pole outside the "Needles Of Fury" tattoo shop. It didn't have a sign or anything, but it caught my eye. I had to go past again about a half hour later and it had this free sign on it. I was going to fast to stop, but a quick trip around the block and it was mine.

Today was my kids last day of school. He left his expensive BMX bike at his girlfriends and after school it was gone. What a way to start Summer vacation. Well I brought this home and I am going to tell him I got him a new bike to replace his. I don't think he will think it is very funny.
102_2753.jpg

102_2754.jpg

102_2755.jpg

he may not think it's funny at first, but shoot, add a nice saddle and some handlebars with a better reach. maybe a 20 or 24 " front tire. i bet he won't want to give it back.

Cool find. You know one time I was driving through a small town in WI and I saw a bike on the side of the rode in the garbage so I went around the block to go back and get it and it was gone. :( That was like a minute after I saw it sitting there. The guy that got it was no where in sight. First time that has ever happed to me.I guess I am just venting. Sorry to steal your post. Matt

Loving the bike man! CANT BEAT THE PRICE!!! :lol:

I want that sprocket, looks sharp. :) I bet your kid loves it, if hes anything like me. :) haha.

Free Burito? This thread did not give me what was promised.lol Awesome find, that bike is actually pretty well set up, dig that seat.

Love the seat.. :lol: I would have stopped to.Well does he like it ?

Well lets just say they find it interesting. Every one that sees it wants to try it out. They all say the same thing when done, It is painful to ride. Some different bars would help. Where we live, there are a lot of hills and this is definitely a flat land bike. No wonder I have never seen one around here before.

I am not sure what I will do with it. I don't think it would be worth putting much into it since it would still be very difficult to ride around here. I may just change a few things and hang it on the wall in the shop for now.

Giant apes, with the rise used as pullback might help on the flat, but I think even with baby's first sidewalker gears any hills would be tough. Looks really cool though.

roadmaster, if ya never seen a Burrito befor there is a post with all our Burritos in it.

Outlaw

Back