Free Folding Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night a lady called me and said she was going to throw away a tryke that belonged to her disabled son. They bought him a new one and this one has sat under the shed for a long time. I didnnt ask questions since it was free but she said it was in bad shape. Today I made the 40 mile trip and came back very pleased. Its a Worksman Trifecta 20 in. and in pretty good shape other than rusty. I spent about an hour lubing and adjusting and was riding like new. For a small tryke it is very adult friendly and quite comfortable.
4evyquvu.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Those are cool trikes and definitely for adults. Love the drum brake.

senuqera.jpg
Everything including both brakes works just fine. Rear tires have been replaced and still have some nubs left on them. I did replace the short arm crank with a long one and makes pedalling much nicer. Couldnt believe someone would scrap this little guy when all it needed was some love.

Some people have no tools, knowhow, or desire...Might be worth doing a few tuneups to the new trike for the kid....and a little education about how to store a bike might be a good thing for Mom.. I'm sure they spent good money on the new trike.

I am going to keep it until I can score a larger 24 or 26 in. tryke. My Sears tryke is gonna be a work in progress. Suprisingly there seems to be a lot of trykes out there if you look. I have bought and sold 8 of them in a years time but now I am concentrating on collecting them and not interested in flipping.

Thats a great looking tryke. Its been real nice weather today and I have put several miles on the Trifecta and no issues whatsoever. I sure miss my Miami Sun with the huge western saddle. Th3se fat bike seats arent "butt friendly" after a couple of miles.

Thats a great looking tryke. Its been real nice weather today and I have put several miles on the Trifecta and no issues whatsoever. I sure miss my Miami Sun with the huge western saddle. Th3se fat bike seats arent "butt friendly" after a couple of miles.

The miami suns are nice

Latest posts

Back