Free Pole Barn Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a set of GT alloy pedals of the bay for cheap - look like they been through a war - but roll like new. If all their stuff is that good I'd keep that one.:)

I bought a set of GT alloy pedals of the bay for cheap - look like they been through a war - but roll like new. If all their stuff is that good I'd keep that one.:)
The GT bike has plastic pedals but the Peugeot has nice bear trap alloy pedals. The Peugeot has Araya 2.125 rims and Suntour friction thumb shifters. I have wanted these shifters and either the old Araya or Ukai rims for sometime. There is rear wheel damage on the Peugeot with at least one broken spoke so I don't know if I can salvage both Araya rims. I am still working on the GT.

That fuji is a tall frame, I would flip it instead of scrapping it. There is a good many people looking for the tall frame bikes.
I took the Fuji out and looked at it better. Pretty nice bike but the front wheel has 4 broken spokes that I didn't notice before. The tires hold air and the cables all work. It has steel rims and front and rear quick release hubs. It has been repainted about the same as the original color but he taped over the decals so they show. It has a 1972 bike registration decal on it. I am going to take your advice and not strip it. I will try and see if the local bike shops know of any tall riders looking for an old timer.

Nice.that's better than I have. I'm working with anywhere between50&75 bikes in a 8 x12 shed and a bike rack holding around 17 of em and ten in garage.

You have to be the master at packing them in... I have a 12x12 shed and could never fit 50 bikes in there.... must fit em in like a puzzle.....

You have to be the master at packing them in... I have a 12x12 shed and could never fit 50 bikes in there.... must fit em in like a puzzle.....
I did word that a little off. Maybe 30ish in shed, 10 of them put together and the rest disassembled for space saving, wait for their time. And rest of the 50-75 spread between garage and bike rack.

Latest posts

Back