freebie... what is it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so my younger bro tells me he has a bike for me. i said cool, bring it. in the box is the front headlights (they are 2 round ones) and the tank w/ horn that flows into the headlights. the bike is very heavy with the rear package tray being part of the frame.

so, anyone know what it could be or what year it may be from? ill check for numbers tomorrow but if there are any it would be under the thick red paint someone put on it.

thanks,
Yaril

DSCF0669Medium.jpg

thought that frame was on here someplace, not that one but one like it. i liked the double tubes that flow into the rear rack

Outlaw :mrgreen:

check the "ELVIS" thread in the RRBO2, yeshoneys bike, i think they were called FIREBOLTS, i forget who made em, awesome freebie BTW !!!

Kreep I go to clearwater all the time but you wont get back with me and tell me where you are located I would like to see what you have and maybe buy something later Tony my email is [email protected] 8)

thanks for all the responds. so its looking like a Columbia, ill try and take a pic of the headlight / tank.

im going to search that elvis thread now, thanks.

any ideas as to what year this bike is?

the truck is a '50 GMC.

What it is, is nice !!

thanks everybody!

not sure what the plans are for the bike just yet...

bin throwing the idea around of cutting the frame post where the set goes into, just to open up the frame, it seems very sturdy with the package tray hugging everything so it should stay straight.

also want to lower it, a lot.

my bud suggested to somehow raise the rear tire/wheel up through the package tray, that looks great in my head. :lol:

Back