Freedom on two wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Clayton Delaware.I stumbled across this awesome site web searching for a set of bullmoose handlebars for my retro 94 Specialized Rockhopper build.They are very hard to find and I just love retro anything.My road bike and main ride is a 1985 Schwinn World Sport that I totally revitalized as a scorcher,path racer fixed gear.I fit a 60's era Schwinn racer chainguard with nos decal and old style script Schwinn frame decals on John Deer blitz black paint,a farm implement paint with a satin black finish.With scorcher bars,old style leather racing seat,and no brakes this is a blast to ride,one speed is all I need.Its not your typical rat rod bike but I love it.I too love cycling and bikes are more affordable than motorcycles and cars to satisfy my need to tinker.I've always wanted to do an old Schwinn with a springer front end and inverted bars,you've inspired me with the cool bikes I see here.

Back