fresh finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok I have now in my possession one of the rarest bikes in existence I call it the chicken poop cause all the welds look like chicken poop lol
its a cobbled piece but it rides the guy said
I seriously do not know why I brought it home lol
P5220009.jpg

P5220008.jpg

a western flyer 3 speed that today saw its first daylight since the lady rode it in the bicentennial parade in 1976
P5220016.jpg

P5220017.jpg

a beat mongoose
P5220014.jpg

P5220015.jpg

a diamondback viper frame
P5220010.jpg

P5220011.jpg

an unknown older bmx
P5220012.jpg

P5220013.jpg

and a couple mountain bikes
P5220018.jpg

P5220019.jpg

The 3spd Western Flyer is a good catch.

What can I say about the "chicken poop" ? Is really is something else ain't it :shock:

-mp

I like The Flyer..
and The Chainring on The Wal-Goose.

I have never seen a Goose Ring Cut away like that one.

And The first one....well Hooch, I the frigin Ugliest Bike I have ever seen!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

great Finds Hooch,
Kev.

i havent tried he said it was lol
its 8ft long lol
it stuck way out the back of my shortbox dodge pickup lol
I sat on it and the handlebars are a real comfortable fit from the seat but the pedals are too high to be a comfy ride but the worst part are the welds lol they are some of the worst welds I have seen EVER and I ran the demolition derby circuit for 5 years lol
its all stick welded and a terrible job at that but...... it holds together with my 275 lbs on the seat and feels strong and its straight looking front to back but I would need a dozen or so beers before I would consider riding it lol

That Western Flyer is a nice find and not only for the pieces. It looks like a pretty nice bike.

The chicken poop, well, it is...I can't say I wouldn't have taken it either.

It needs more. More ugly, that's the only way to go. Carpet, bedliner...fire...all of the above?? Keep welding all your discards to it.

Yeah man...the Western Flyer is incredible....original bell and everything. Love the color...I bet it will clean up really well.

Any plans to sell that puppy? :wink:

Was the guy who sold you the chopper blind by chance...or maybe missing a hand?...ha ha!

Oh My Gawd!!!
I have never said anythin negative towards anybody or their bikes,
BUT,
Hooch......That thing is theeee ugliest Chopper Bicycle I have ever seen in my life!!
LOL

I can see why you had to have it. I would definetly go with the chicken feather idea!
0364171-R1-015-6-1.jpg

Here is a close second.......
0364171-R1-021-9.jpg

Back