fresh finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in this case I think this is more appropriate!
melting3.jpg

Corn...toenails...so many possibilities. It definiley just needs to be covered. Paper mache'??

That expanding foam "Great Stuff" makes really weird shapes, then you can spray paint it with that latex spray paint "H20" Krylon makes, without melting it. I made a halloween costume with it a couple years ago. It makes very nice "zombie guts"

Do a Youtube Video of it Flying off a Cliff.

Weld up The Head set so it's stuck forward..
Throw a manican on it..and let er Roll of a Cliff.

That would be cool!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sorry Hooch..it's so Ugly it deserves to be put out of it's missery.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

peace,
Kev.

I took a welding class in college for fun. All we used were stick welders and that looks about like the quality of my work. I tried a buddy's wire feed same results. Maybe that is why I made a bike from wood......hahaha

Please post a vid of that thing rollin with or without a rider.

hahah sadly i could have welded that .... hahaha....

no keep it ... that way you really can throw people off ..

...if you ever meet the right person someone that wants to see your awesome bikes.. you show them that one and claim it as your favorite .. and the other stuff is just practice .. great for inlaws ... or new neighbors...

maybe a gift , just say "It took me weeks to work out the design" then see how long they store it ... this could be fun

or ... you could go down town and chain it up next the really really expensive road bikes but you need a super pricey lock or maybe more then one ... that could be fun to watch as well....

better yet that could be the new rrbbo trophy... ok no thats not good

Hooch, Chicken Poop is a truely exquisite vehicle. You are one lucky goober to have such a beast, but then, this is one of my favorite rides:
026_24.jpg

At the Ann Arbor Show, at least 20 people threw a leg over Ratasia and took her for a spin! So use Chicken Poop to her full potential! Make sure it's rideable and then turn her loose on the masses! You need some FreakBike Stickers? Please submit this beauty to the FreakBike Nation website!

ChickenPoop should become a RatRodBike "Forum Bike"! Everyone send something to Hooch, so he can add to the beauty of the bike! Whatcha think?
Chainy
Oh yea, the other bikes are also nice. :mrgreen:

Back