Fresh Meat!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up, my name is Corey, im from south Louisiana, going to school to be a Mechanical Engineer. Since high school ive built several vehicles including a '68 Chevelle 396, '94 S-10 V8 and bagged with tons of custom bodywork, an '81 Harley Dyna Wide Glide, and I currently ride an '08 Harley Nightster. I dont know much about bicycles yet but I am very interested and have decided to enter the latest Build-off on the forum with a bike I bought from a homeless man while partying downtown a few weeks ago... he came rolling by, I offered him a 20 and he handed the bike to me and walked away! I will try my best to have pics posted by monday to show you guys/gals what im working with, I have lots of ideas and question that I hope this forum can help me with... Nice to meet yall !!!

Lol... definitely, but with the cultural differences between North and South La, I consider it two different states...

Back