Fresno, Ca over here and ready for a new bike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting into multiple things and one will be a rat rod bike of sorts. We have plenty of decent frames to build up from as well as some treasures at local auctions, finds, goodwills among others. I hope to learn alot about these bikes while researching this forum. I got stuck in the gallery section for awhile but have plenty of great ideas to get me started.

FresnoRatRod said:
I am getting into multiple things and one will be a rat rod bike of sorts. We have plenty of decent frames to build up from as well as some treasures at local auctions, finds, goodwills among others. I hope to learn alot about these bikes while researching this forum. I got stuck in the gallery section for awhile but have plenty of great ideas to get me started.

Welcome! You guys ever make it down for the races at Famoso? What kind of bike/s do you have in mind?

Welcome, that is a good site, here it is again for any who may have missed it ratrodrags.com/

Weklcome Rasin Town Dude lol

I use to live accross from the Fresno State Collage Sign , next to a Lester Burger Drive in .....Is that maby Shaw Ave ???
Been a long time ago .... Jr Hi School .

Welcome & I hope to some day to participate in one of your local rat rod Ice Cream Social Rides.

Best wishes from the Tomato town ,

Stephen / Wingman

Latest posts

Back