Fresno local here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so I just found this site a few days ago. Was on Craigslist getting a feel for what I'm gonna be dropping my paycheck on this coming weekend. Was looking at the typical choices, you know, road (ss/fixie), or older MTB that I could strip down to SS. Then I happened across this thing of beauty: Felt Deep-6 Boardtrack Racer http://fresno.craigslist.org/bik/3275932015.html and fell in love. Price, just a touch out of my budget of under $400. Back to these Schwinn Varsity single-speeds and GT Tequestas and Krakorams. But for some reason that bike just stuck out... Ended up looking into boardtrack bicycles and motorcycles and they just look all too fun. Found this page through one of the links when looking up custom bicycles... I now feel a fondness for cruiser bikes I've never had before after seeing some of the things on here. (front coaster/suicide brake being the biggest thing that sticks out in my head...)

Ah "vintage" "classic" and "old school" stuff always gets me going. My current form of transportation is a Powell-Peralta Caballero 10x30 reissue fish-shaped deck a-la 1986 (I know, because it's the exact same setup my art teacher had brand new in '86, and I picked mine out piece by piece just a few months ago) as well as my current hunt for a bicycle leading me towards something made before I was born ('89) or atleast fashioned as such.

Anyways, a bit of browsing for a few days and lurking and I had to finally make my own account.

On a side note. That bike I've been seeing on CL for a while now is also on eBay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Felt-deep-si ... 4abc95ddf3

welcome to the board... check the events section .. guys in long beach meet and ride in group .. have one
upcoming on the 13th if your free join them... just dont say anything about flip flops... :lol:

Henry, the rides in huntington beach, not long beach. Still a long way from you tho bud.

Welcome aboard man.

Latest posts

Back