From Amsterdam to Pittsburgh, PA the Basman cometh

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're gonna love your Basman Sicnick 8) but be aware, before you know it they will pop up everywhere ! At the FBI last week I didn't feel that special anymore, there were Basmans swarmin' all over the place :mrgreen: Oh well, it still beats watching Walmart bikes any day - just don't sell too many :lol:

I am going crazy seeing all these sweet Basmans while I am saving money to start my build.
Sicknick, what kind of forks are those? and where did you get them? I'm looking for black forks like that.

ohh man cant wait to get my frame, i think im about 2 weeks out on getting my medium sport frame.

Ace said:
You're gonna love your Basman Sicnick 8) but be aware, before you know it they will pop up everywhere ! At the FBI last week I didn't feel that special anymore, there were Basmans swarmin' all over the place :mrgreen: Oh well, it still beats watching Walmart bikes any day - just don't sell too many :lol:

not mine tho.... i own a bike shop now and dont even have a new bike :( ....
been riding my customers fluid/warrior/ and bas still at the shop

yeah saw a load at the FBI pics........great for Rhalf :D

racedoug33 said:
I am going crazy seeing all these sweet Basmans while I am saving money to start my build.
Sicknick, what kind of forks are those? and where did you get them? I'm looking for black forks like that.

They are off what was the shop bike.....phat jalopy....but i have some black forks at the shop if you want

Ace said:
well.........they started making basman knock offs awhile back here in the states :roll: they might be at walmart by now(i wont support them so i dont/wont know but im sure sooner or later itll happen :x )

nixorz said:
i emailed sfcyco about the basman frames and never got a reponse from them. this sucks cause ive been looking for a place that imported these frames for months. also i live like 30 mins from sf.

sorry to hear about not getting a reply i've been having issues with my email accounts and website links but they are fixed now... let me know if your still interested. you can reach me on my direct email [email protected]

thx
-bobby

Back