From ATX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I live in Austin and really dig rat and chopper bicycles. I usually like 'em motorized and belong to a related forum, but found this site several months ago and finally decided to try a membership. I'll post pics of my build in the build section.

Welcome to a great place for the chassis! I'm guessing you fiddle with those cool looking china smokers. I've got an older kamatsu 25cc gebe, no problems ever, but I hear the larger ones they make now are giving some people fits. Probably same non-mechanics that hate the grubbees. There are a couple of motorized builds going on here. Happy cycling!

2-stroke chengines. The one I had I sold to my bro. The bike I'm working on now, I was thinking of using either a 4-stroke frame mount kit, or a pocket bike engine. But I gotta tell you, i've had a blast just pedalling my bike around. I might just weld a rack between the rear wheel and the seat post so I can keep a small cooler with some Lone Star.

Latest posts

Back