From The BadLAnds!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Kats,love the site just found it last week and had to sign up.Bout me..47 ,surfer,sk8tr,R/C car racer and love B body Mopars and any thing to do with hot rods,motorcycles and of coarse old bikes.I built a bike recently in a board tracker style and don't know where I got the Idea must have seen something somewhere? Then I check this site and you have a complete gallery of them Whoa!Like I just met cousins I didn't know I had!Too Kool!!Will post up some pics of My post war mercury with the rat trap fork soon Cheers!!!

rat2.jpg

rat1.jpg

Mercury BTR! It rides so good !

MplsCoaster said:
Hey KnuckleDragr,

Welcome to RBB!
Sounds like you're going to fit right in.
Looking forward to seeing your bike(s).
Thanx bro figured out the photo posting LOL
jchigg.jpg

jc.jpg

The Higgins I did a while back as well!

Thanx !The Higgins was an absolute rusted barn find,house paint over rust with rust over that LOL Alot of time with a rt angle grinder and sand paper once the paint was stripped off.It had some holes drilled in the frame as well like for a brake cable or something.Had a friend weld that up and cut the rear fender cuzz it was worked,shortened it up and threw on sum body filler ! With lots -o- love she came out nice.The Murray I got free with a boat I bought LOL thanx again for the nice words!

Back