funny ebayer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy must be getting these from a book or something...

Package was sent via DOG SLED which, considering I live in GA, is no SMALL feat.

A+seller, but eyeballs are WAY TOO BIG for his sockets, frightens small children

Follow-up by tryork5ifp (Apr-28-07 07:55): didn't mean to insult,I meant BIG eyeballs in a nice, Louis Armstrong kinda way.

oh crap, that was too funny , crying in the keyboard

Last one from this morning 10/31

Fred Rogers autograph slippers arrived—found a NAMBLA membership card inside one

Kind of funny, he was giving straight up feedback until May of `03, then it begins

I sent the guy a question about his Ebay commenting and this was his response.

Dear velofit,

I walk the razor's edge of eBay's abuse policy.

and my Dad's the CEO

actually, I'm amazed myself that I haven't gotten the boot, but
I'm still trying.

I just left feedback for a purchase, 10 min. ago! I'm DYING! My wife came in to see what I'm laughing at! Thanks Hooch, I really needed this laugh today. :lol:

I don't get any of that. What's so funny?

"The Irish potato famine of 45 must have been particularly hard on Mr. Potato sales.."

I thought hat was halerious...just about as funny as the adult christmas tree ornament :mrgreen:

I just read the post card link that Tomb posted, It was sssooooo funny.This was the best part..."I will be spending the Christmas holiday in Poland in a tiny village that has one church with no bell because angry Germans stole it. Aside from vodka, there is not a lot for me to do."

Thats funny for me cause im half german.

Positive feedback rating A+friutcake—nothing saysMERRYXMAS like brightly colored fruit chunks in my stool Seller:
beanie-n-pastel ( 1816 [Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999] )
Nov-10-07 15:48
-- (#290177760827) -- View Item

Back