Gallery Bike Question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey Guys-

New here on the site, so just trying to do some research on my first build. I have some ideas about the build, but have a few questions. There is a bike in the Gallery section of the site that I really admire. It is the black bike that is 3 rows down from the top and 5 bikes over from the lest side. Again, all black bike, and looks like Kenda tires. I really have two questions. First, looks like there was some customer work done on the frame, especially near the bottom bracket. Does anyone know what kind of frame this is/was before the custom work was done? Second, anyone have any idea about the tire and wheel specs for this bike?

Thanks again for any help!

I have no clue about the frame, it looks 100% custom to me. I've never seen one remotely like it.

As for the tires, those are Kenda Flames, they look like the 26X3" size. yes, those are huge tires. They also make them in 24X3" and 26X2.15"

The wheels look like generic wheels, black wheels and spokes. You can pick some of those up for cheap, or paint them yourself.

Latest posts

Back