Gaskill's Hop Shop presents: Josephine (New Stripes)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that's really creative and amazing work. I love the fact that you use all bike parts in uninteded ways -like the calipers. if I had one ounce of that creativity -oh wait I just remembered "inspiration is 90% perperation" you've obviously put a lot of work into that bike.

well it took a lot of drawing, i drew the idea of chains going around a bike on many frames. everytime i drew the bike up it just got closer and closer to what it looks like now. then one day i turned around and realized that the drawing was real life. needless to say my mind was blown. true story.

gaskill said:
well it took a lot of drawing, i drew the idea of chains going around a bike on many frames. everytime i drew the bike up it just got closer and closer to what it looks like now. then one day i turned around and realized that the drawing was real life. needless to say my mind was blown. true story.

That would explain that one weld :lol: ...Just teasing. It is a really cool bike! I am still waiting for you to post a video of that thing in action. I bet it has a cool sound too with all the chains and gears spinning. Please don't keep us waiting. :D

Easily one of the best if not the best build ever shown on RRB!!!!

Back