Gasser Finished!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gasser

I drew the logo in illustrator today & then cut it out using the vinyl plotter & applied it to the tank. Two layers, black & gold
PA040001-1.jpg

El Duderino said:
looks good mark
Thanks, I have new ideas popping into my head now. I'm thinking about putting fenders on it & also extending the front fork so it sits up higher in the front & having a large gap between the front fender & wheel. Hopefully I can finish it in time for daddy katz

The tank on mine was a Duquesne brewery beer mug from the '50's . But I've been searching the Thrift stores for stuff to make another . I'm playing around with some stainless travel mugs & a set of small stainless condiment bows , other ideas include an evaporator canister for a car A/C or a spun aluminum bottle with soup ladle end caps .

Made some fork extensions out of steel to raise the front end up & give it more space between the wheel & front fender
PA080002.jpg

Added some blue glitter grips & a speedo
PA080004.jpg

PA080003.jpg

rusty513 said:
Mugen_Stumpo said:
don't like the extended fork... this way the spring is useless
Just tested it. The springer works awesome!!!

i don't get how... but if the springer serve purpose evrything is fine :D

Mugen_Stumpo said:
rusty513 said:
Mugen_Stumpo said:
don't like the extended fork... this way the spring is useless
Just tested it. The springer works awesome!!!

i don't get how... but if the springer serve purpose evrything is fine :D
It's just an extension of a few inches down further from where the wheel would originally have mounted

Back