G'day from Down Under

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day all. Names Dustin been kickin round here the last few weeks and decided to join. Love rat rods and minitrucks anything with wheels really. Was looking in the net to find a bike for the tub of my rat pick up and found this site. Could nt find a bike that I really liked for sale so I searched the net for customs ones. Next thing I know in buying a 3 speed shimano hub and planing a custom build. Wasn't really in to bikes much but after seeing some of the sweet bikes on here I'm hooked. I've got a cheap build on the go it ill post that in the build section. Cheers

Welcome from Massachusetts!!
looking forward to pics of your build and your truck!!
Happy building! :mrgreen:

Krooked Kustoms said:
Thanks for the welcome junknutz1975. The pick up is still in the build process to amongst other things haha is that you bus in your avatar?

Yes it is!! It's my 66 westy :D

Great to see other Kustom Aussie on here too i fit in here cause my name is Luke too and i live in Ballarat. :D I love minitrucks too but i have to get my P's first and my car. Can't wait to see your Kustom made bike.

KustomYordo said:
Great to see other Kustom Aussie on here too i fit in here cause my name is Luke too and i live in Ballarat. :D I love minitrucks too but i have to get my P's first and my car. Can't wait to see your Kustom made bike.

G'day Luke. Yeah minitrucks are boss! What sort of truck ya lookin at getting?

G'day Krooked Kustoms, yeah look i'm into most aussie street machine scenes, the car i'm getting is a 1979 Ford xc 500 Panelvan, which i'll either restore or rat rod/hot rod. Whats your car like and got on it?

welcome to the party! You can answer a question that I've had about Australia for a while now!
Which way does the water spin down the toilet when you flush? Here it spins left (counter clockwise) but I heard it's the opposite down under...

Back