G'Day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone.

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks, and decided to sign up as one of my projects has reached the "public exhibition" stage. (In Gallery shortly)

I am a Hot Rodder/Kustom/Pickup nut, but my two boys (8 and 11) have started noticing the Kustom Bicycle's at Rod runs, and started wanting one.

When I spotted a "Bratz" at a Rod swap meet for $50, I grabbed it as a starting point for their first project.

That was 4 weeks ago ............... we now have 18 dismembered bikes. :D :D

Along the way we accumulated a few that are a little too big for the kids ............. So I guess I have a new hobby too :mrgreen:

Anyway, the Bratz is now in Red Oxide waiting for a set of baloon tires and some pin striping, and a couple more dragsters (cantilever) are in primer.

I have a Felt Red Barron which I will leave pretty much as is, a Dyno Taboo Tiki which already has different seat and grips and will shortly get a 24 Nexus back wheel and a springer front end.
I also have a cheapo stretch kroozer which is currently in two pack Hifill (auto influence) and will get a 24 x 3, springers and Candy Purple paint (or orange?)

Photos in Gallery soon.

Sweet another Aussie - we are slowly getting there.

I'm a Melburner myself, I see your in the Berra...

Slowly the kustom bike kulture is hitting Aus - but .... slow!!!!!!!

l_e25c3e1ba94df44f61149dd6103b9590.jpg

Welcome aboard!

Back