Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ratters!! Sorry I've been absent. I've been a bit overwhelmed by home and 2 performances at The Center of Peace. I have another one tomorrow. I just need a chain breaker and the finishings touches. I'm satisfied so far but I still have some ways to go. I also forgot that you enjoy the pics too here's a couple of hints.
e7arezy7.jpg
I may have to paint the bike again.
9yma5a4u.jpg
WHAT CHU TALKING BOUT WILLIS!!

May the Fourth be with you too!

I showed this to my wife from about 6' away from the screen, and she responded with "where'd they get those costumes?'.

She was totally fooled by it and thought it was a real setting with real people! Always fun to see what's next from you.:41:

May the Fourth be with you too!

I showed this to my wife from about 6' away from the screen, and she responded with "where'd they get those costumes?'.

She was totally fooled by it and thought it was a real setting with real people! Always fun to see what's next from you.:41:
Thanks to you and yours. I've been waiting a whole week to post this. The figures and props cost 3 bucks. Response from ya wife...priceless. Don't forget to follow me on instagram. Peace

Love the Star Wars 4th pic:thumbsup: And your bike is looking schweet! I'm curious why you didn't go with some kind of "brick" tire? the tire lettering and shape of your tires are really cool tho:grin:

Hello Ratters!! Well my plate is less full now so...
a9a3yte6.jpg
I've got some new pedals.
zy8ysase.jpg
Some new pieces to fit on GOW.
ebyry3yp.jpg
I used hot glue and applied that coaster to the reflector. So this bike is not gonna be all shiny and purdy like my previous bikes. It has to have blemishes. You'll see why later.
7epeheza.jpg
This was the original seat to my Joan Jett build. Now look at the stance.
deqeju7a.jpg
I also changed tires up front cuz I'm not buying any forks. Yes the Jake makes up for lost time. Next up paint and do dads.
yzusepe2.jpg
GIVE EM HECK JAKE!! GIVE EM HECK!!
uza4a8um.jpg
Take that page 3 slackers!! GTBOGMMAS!! Hey Pick!! You know my steez!! PEACE

Yo Jake, I love the new stance with that nanner! I hope you keep it that way! Never know what change up pitch your gonna throw next ! :eek:
Build on my brother!

Yo Jake, I love the new stance with that nanner! I hope you keep it that way! Never know what change up pitch your gonna throw next ! :eek:
Build on my brother!
Thanks everyone! Nope I won't be changing the seat but other things will fall into place. Did some of you get the hints? If it's not scorching I'll paint Monday. Crank up Shoot the Thrill!! And...
a8e6ebu5.jpg
IF YA SCARED SAY YA SCARED!! PEACE

Hello Ratters!! I spent my last day home making dioramas for my figures. I couldn't figure(hahaha) my paint color today. I'll have it soon. So just for ya viewing satisfaction and to relieve the stress of ya building peep this.
hugemehy.jpg
I start with a shoe box and scrap foam.
emahany3.jpg
after a couple steps it becomes
epese4y8.jpg
finished results
y3ubymes.jpg
and I also made this
6u7yvy8u.jpg
OK Ratters crank up The Stray Cats - Rock this Town and remember
8y3anysy.jpg
I'm always watching ya'll. Peace

Jake, when I saw this pic above I was thinking you where building the dwarf sized Stonehenge from Spinal Tap. :crazy::D
What you ended up with is super cool!
epese4y8.jpg

Do you have any of the MAD Just Us League figure?

$_12.JPG

Great looking bike Jake. Out of all the pics posted in these builds I'm certain you have the most fun out of anyone here :D

Great looking bike Jake. Out of all the pics posted in these builds I'm certain you have the most fun out of anyone here :D
Yessir. I get a kick outta showing up during these build offs. I spy y'all during the year but no one knows. So crank up that Stone Temple Pilot's -No one knows!!
a5emehy3.jpg
PEACE

Latest posts

Back