Gender bender

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this bike up for 5 bucks for a few parts. Got to looking at it and realized it has some cool lines, then I decided it was time to do a gender change. Now, I've gotta get it welded up. I think it looks pretty sweet.
1016118_666262550053835_38111517_n.jpg

I have had this Huffy frame hanging on my wall for quite some time. I have seen quite a few gender change bikes but I have to admit your frame design is spot on. Time to pull the Huffy down

Johnthephotographer said:
I'm new to this so this may be a stupid question, but did you have to add any tubing to the top tube to make it fit? I'd like to give something like this a shot
The way I'm doing it, I'm not going to add any to it. But I didn't do the best job when I cut the top tube either. I've never done this before, so I'm not really sure about it :lol:

LukeTheJoker said:
Nice job Lucas! Looks great!

Luke.
Thanks, Luke!

HooliganZ said:
I have had this Huffy frame hanging on my wall for quite some time. I have seen quite a few gender change bikes but I have to admit your frame design is spot on. Time to pull the Huffy down
Thanks! I'm hoping this one turns out good, I've got my fingers crossed it does!

Back