General Lee Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
General Lee themed chopper bicycle. Custom leather confederate flag seat made by Ruby Slipper Shoe Repair in Vista, Ca. Hand painted lettering and "01" on rear fender by Manuel Cisneros in San Diego, Ca. Orange powdercoating done by El Dorado Sandblasting and Powdercoating in San Diego. Dual l.e.d. headlamp. Rear fender is not attatched, it was damaged/scratched/dented. I am going to install a different style fender with pinstriping, let me know what you think.

Yeeeeee-haaawww!!
Bo and Luke would be proud to ride that thing, but I'd rather see Daisy straddle it (young Daisy that is).

The seat was made from a Leather biker vest with a rebel flag on the back of it. I had it cut out and wrapped on a regular seat. I have a new fender in the works and will post pics as soon as it is painted/installed.

I have thought about building a General, but I already have an orange bike, my Boney Finger. A few years ago though, I built a General Lee guitar....

Latest posts

Back