German bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
North Carolina ,small town called Rockwell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to a man the other day said he had some bikes for sale he told me what he had no big deal, so ready to hang up then he said he did have a older bike but did not know much about It. So the only thing he said was It was German bike. I am clueless, any ideas and what I can look for,He want's $150 for it. He also said he thought it was late 40s on the year thanks for any help.

chris evans said:
I talked to a man the other day said he had some bikes for sale he told me what he had no big deal, so ready to hang up then he said he did have a older bike but did not know much about It. So the only thing he said was It was German bike. I am clueless, any ideas and what I can look for,He want's $150 for it. He also said he thought it was late 40s on the year thanks for any help.

You could ask him if there's a name on the bike. Could help,finding out more about this ride. If there is a brandname, Google is your friend.

Back