giant barn find in oregon.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey im new to the site and figured id show what i picked up yesterday out of some guys barn. there is a few bikes i want to keep and everything else is for sale. take a look and let me know what you think. thanks

c26d2ad3.jpg

2b1712cd.jpg

e0fd78e8.jpg

c07785b7.jpg

4bc95989.jpg

f27548ad.jpg

41f395c3.jpg

fc595148.jpg

2fa71cd8.jpg

01841d75.jpg

da349cb2.jpg

60fe4762.jpg

0c9f5f18.jpg

Dang everything except the kitchen sink!!What the heck are those thick blade forks??On the page of juyst forks,bottom row to the left and

5 up.There are 2 of them but one looks to hold a bigger tire.Is it for sale if it will hold a 26'' tire??

Is that old spoon seat for sale? It's at the very top in this pic is it still solid enough to use or is it roached?

da349cb2.jpg

Markm said:
Sweet!!
How long is the steertube on the green Schwinn blade forks?
are you talking about the forks on the girls green and white schwinn? if so those are not for sale.

bikejunkie said:
Dang everything except the kitchen sink!!What the heck are those thick blade forks??On the page of juyst forks,bottom row to the left and

5 up.There are 2 of them but one looks to hold a bigger tire.Is it for sale if it will hold a 26'' tire??

if your talking about the forks with the yellow on top and rusty on the bottom they are for a 20" bike.

Latest posts

Back