Girls ROLLFAST

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this girls rollfast today from a scrapyard they had it in the corner of their shop for who knows how long. the only thing it seems to be missing is one of the bars for the back rack it has a Perry rear hub and goodyear tires and the number on it reads B315815. I dont know anything about rollfasts so any info would be nice.
IMG_20120614_163512.jpg

havent tried to do anything with it yet but the rims and chain seem to be in good shape
IMG_20120614_163452.jpg

Rollfasts were made by H.P. Snyder who also made bikes for such department stores like Montgomary Wards and called the Hawthornes. I have a 65' H.P. Snyder built Hawthorne (step thru frame) that I rebuilt for my wife. Cool find and nice rear carrier on that too. :mrgreen:

roadmaster said:
Rollfasts were made by H.P. Snyder who also made bikes for such department stores like Montgomary Wards and called the Hawthornes. I have a 65' H.P. Snyder built Hawthorne (step thru frame) that I rebuilt for my wife. Cool find and nice rear carrier on that too. :mrgreen:
yeah I have a few Hawthornes just dont know much about the rollfast bikes. have to find another brace for the rack and maybe a tank and fender light for it

Latest posts

Back