giveaway rat bmx

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i put this together to giveaway at my older sons school as part of a promotion for an upcoming family event that the comittee im on organises. i painted the GT handlebars cuz there were boogered, took all the stickers off of the chromoly MOSH frame, put ODYSSEY caliper brakes on the front, SHIMANO center pull on the back, MONGOOSE rims/hubs/pegs/crank assembly, bent seat post, DYNO stem and fork, and the pedals/tires/chain from walmart. if memory serves i took parts from 5 bikes that had been thrown away or i traded repair work for. but i did buy tires chain and pedals. in all theres about 40 bucks into the bike. should make some kid a great bike for free!
giveawayrat23.jpg

giveawayrat33.jpg

shoot id take it for free!!! but the wife says no more bikes!! the path in the garage is gettin smaller every week! nice bike tho eddie

Easy E

this is one of the projects that made the skateboard bike take longer, im hopin to get to it this weekend. got some other painting to do on a stock g-bike, just bought a cool paint color today called titanium, and i got the expensive stuff instead of hardware store rattlers!

well i kinda had somewhat of an idea on your rear rack for the skateboard bike. most likely wouldnt work though, like most of my ideas. if you could maybe post some updated pics on what you got goin on the rack or maybe pics of your ideas for the rack theres a slight possibilty i could help ya

Easy E

Latest posts

Back