Gloucester City NJ PICS!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone again sorry i dont have a flyer for this ride dont have the time .
okayyy heres the skinny i belong to the Deadbeaters CC based out of Gloucester City NJ . me and rob decided to invade Gloucester and go riding with all of them during the DAY .. into old Camden the achitecture is amazing there ride around there for awhile then ride back to Gloucester City to do a Bicycle Bar Hoping eventure and then chillin at the hot rod shop .
so come on out see some hot rods neat ... buildings and signs , and some beer if ya want . :)
Gloucester is in south nj right across from philly.. Riding around 4:30 pm till when we cant pedal no more !
so whos all in ? ill post more info for the hotrod shop meet up later

Re: Gloucester City NJ 8/22 ride

yeah! I'm off Thursday! Don't forget to hit the Doghouse that night. It's a bar across the street, and Thursday means 3 buck cover and 3 buck PBR tallboys :D This Thursday its The Dead Luck DeVilles! If somebody needs a bike, I can bring an extra, just let me know.

Bigcam59 said:
yeah! I'm off Thursday! Don't forget to hit the Doghouse that night. It's a bar across the street, and Thursday means 3 buck cover and 3 buck PBR tallboys :D This Thursday its The Dead Luck DeVilles! If somebody needs a bike, I can bring an extra, just let me know.

the ride is on saturday .. but yes there are rockabilly nights at the doghouse every thursday

..... I work this Saturday :(

OKay no one came out from the board it was me , rob and my car club and friends but ill post the pics and story anyways always a crazy time with the Deadbeaters .
so friday i drove down with 3 26" bikes in the nova INSIDE of it haha .. followed a storm down there . hung out with the CC got crazy . sat afternoon woke up unloaded the car rode bikes around Gloucester for a bit then with part shoping .
630252127_FvQAY-L.jpg

got inner tubes and some tires for the western flyer and for maise's bike. started to tear the bikes down to do all that
630252177_SZDds-L.jpg
smitty wanted my shelby flyer i said no way man

.. and then spike and mrs spike,jenny rotten got to the hot rod shop .. but we were interupeted..
what would make a grown man Mr Spike, frollic with such glee ..
630252258_76tn9-L.jpg

630252302_izfap-L.jpg

none other then MISTER SOFTEE ... we all scream for ice cream
630268837_6Mc8X-L.jpg

Rob,Jenny Rotten,Spike,Smitty and me..

ok so more people came to do the Camden ride 9 total .. but it started to down pour thanks to hurricane bill coming up the coast . it was around 7 pm we were riding around in the rain hard to keep the eyes open with the rain all a sudden my schwinn got a flat ... so back to the shop we all rode drenched in rain i filled the tire back up we decided then with the light going away it wasnt a good idea to go back into camden so BAR HOPING ..
no pics really b/c no one brought there electronics out thats how hard is was raining .
bar 1 was awesome .. headed to bar 2

some low life started yelling not so nice things to 9 people on BICYCLES .. so smitty stoped and asked what his problem was well the guy started to fight him smitty was restraining him the neighbors and the bar we were infront of were yelling at the guy who started the fight apparntly he's nothing but trouble they were yelling " all they were doin was riding down the street whats your problem" .. well smitty restrained him by this time the 4 other guys that were us were surrounding this the guy and his friend relized that smitty wasnt lookin to fight but there were 5 against 2 if they decided to go on so they walked away .. we go to the bar and they already had called the cops we gave the statement cops know the guy is nothing but trouble and is baned from the bar! go figure .. and we kept going on with our night drinkin and riding around we ended up at the end of the night when people were getting off work and meeting up with us .

14 BIKES!!! by the time we hit the last bar it stoped raining so i got my camera
630308360_rCneA-L.jpg

630309277_efZ6X-L.jpg

630308400_WwfAt-L.jpg

630309305_FJiU4-L.jpg

630309292_dWJd9-L.jpg

630308375_5qs7s-L.jpg

630308436_aFtwo-L.jpg

630309317_ynfp7-L.jpg
-taken by spike

when last call came rode around gloucester city some more went to the shop partied some more good times.
we had a great time riding bicycles im so happy it had a good turn out shame about the one bad person tryin to ruin it . nothing better then riding bicycles with your friends

Wow :shock: ,!!!...sorry Jen, I couldn't make it for all the excitment, I had to work in Pittsburgh...but I'll try to make it next time. :cry:

Hey Jen!
The pics look GREAT! Nice job! I was so inspired by the ride that I tore into my 1945 Rollfast on Sunday and haven't stopped working on it. Bead blasted everything, including the frame, primed and painted it, and now its going back together. Bought new wide whites today!!

Spike

Spike! said:
Hey Jen!
The pics look GREAT! Nice job! I was so inspired by the ride that I tore into my 1945 Rollfast on Sunday and haven't stopped working on it. Bead blasted everything, including the frame, primed and painted it, and now its going back together. Bought new wide whites today!!

Spike

awww that makes me feel so good :) wide whites make everything look good hahaa .. theres more but its just us being drunk and stupid hahaha ill show em to ya later theres a funny one with you and bill

Back