GO CELTICS!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knockin on the door of number 17!!
Boston_Celtics.gif

The thing about working here is that the walls are lined with huge plasma screens playing all the games going on all the time, like some fancy sports bar (without the beer :( ). We're all watching the game instead of working. Are the Lakers even trying?

im not a huge sports fan and have only watched one celtics game this year but I became a fan back with larry bird and the boys in the 80s
and ya gotta love them stomping the lakers hahahaha

chimichanga said:
Hooch said:
im not a huge sports fan and have only watched one celtics game this year but I became a fan back with larry bird and the boys in the 80s
i'm so depressed. dang lakers way to make history jackasses losing by 40
Come on-it was only 38 pts! :roll: :roll: At least it has'nt been 22yrs since the Lakers won their last title! :wink:
L8 EM

Me too. I knocked my pizza on the floor and spilled my beer when Bird stole the ball and passed it to D.J. (if my memory serves me right). I can still hear Johnny Most. Were they playing the piston's that game?
Hooch said:

Latest posts

Back