Going to look at...Got it all.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Going to look at this stuff tomorrow.

One of the PLUSes is a complete 84 Mongoose with pro class parts plus an extra set of pro class wheels he threw in!

Man nice haul!White forks look like Huffy,chrome forks look like late 2000 Redline forks,next chrome forks look like Aikisu forks,white freestyle bars look like royce union or cycle pro,lookin to sell anything?

bikejunkie said:
Man nice haul!White forks look like Huffy,chrome forks look like late 2000 Redline forks,next chrome forks look like Aikisu forks,white freestyle bars look like royce union or cycle pro,lookin to sell anything?

Oh yeah! I bought this stuff mainly to resell. a few parts I am keeping. PM me if you see anything you are interested in.

heyslugger said:
Araya51 said:
Nice score.!!! Any 26" goodies.???

Some NOS wald Forks was about it as so far as 26" specific goes. Still has the rubber on the threads. Its nice having all this junk to pick through!
Is this sometime that might be for sale.??? If so, what are you looking to get for it.??? PM me with your price and pictures please...
Thanks

Back