Good Deal ?????????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello
I am from Long Island NY and new to the hobby/sport. After seeeing the bikes on this site I had to try building myself. I needed a bike to start with so checked out my local craigs list. There had been an add for a Typhoon and some other bikes a month ago, I had emailed the guy but no response. I decided to mail him again to see if he had anything left. He said he had them all including the Typhoon. I drove away from his house with 3 bikes crammed into my 4 door toyota. A 63 Schwinn Typhoon, An early 60s? roll fast (it has a metal badge) and a 1952 Schwinn Spitfire? or perhaps Hornet?. I got all three bikes and my winter projects for a total of $100. That is $33.33 per bike!!!!
I think I got a sweet deal - wonder what you think. Love the site - thanks for all the information and photos
100_4246.jpg

100_4243.jpg

100_4239.jpg

100_4237.jpg

I'd clean up the black one and the green one, and make them ridable, and have fun modifying the red one.

Great deal on the bikes..!

you got a crappy deal just box them and send them to me... :mrgreen: naw man you got a sweet deal nice bikes and start to some great builds have fun its gonna be along winter... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back