Good Friday Indeed! Now with pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My brother called me last night, informing me that he brought three old bikes home in case I wanted them. He had me at the description of the Huffy BMX Bandit. So I swung by there this morning before work and grabbed them.

Holy Find, Batman!

As mentioned earlier, one is indeed the Huffy BMX Bandit (http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/huffy/41370), and he had no idea of the other two. No worries, I told him last night. I was pleasantly pleased when I went over to his house. The other two are a womans AMF Roadmaster 3 spd (it's in the best shape of the three) and a Columbia Roadster!!!

I'm sorry to tease all of you with this pictureless post, but I am at work. So as soon as the bosses leave, I'll go snap some pics and upload them. I might even bring in the Roadmaster to clean it up. It has a lot of rust, hopefully it's salvagable, and a bendix red band hub.

The other two I may end up getting rid of if anyone is interested.

Re: Good Friday Indeed! Three 'Freshies' courtesy of mi hermano.

Eager to see the Bandit. I just picked up the Montgomery Wards version called a lazer.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Eager to see the Bandit. I just picked up the Montgomery Wards version called a lazer.
Fo' sho', Chips. Here you go! I'll get better ones this weekend.

Okay, here are a couple quickies. It is raining pretty hard here, so no easy way to get my usual good photos outside.

20120831_152534.jpg

AMF Roadmaster, info unknown

20120831_152454.jpg

20120831_152502.jpg

Bandit in background, getting 'washed'. I should have sprayed some soap on them. :p

Latest posts

Back