Good parts bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this one up cheap today. It's got alot of nice parts on it. The frame is cracked so I might as well chop it. It well make a fine transgender candidate.
P1010261.jpg

P1010266.jpg

Bendix rb2 hub I need for a beautiful set of 24" s-7s I picked up recently.
P1010268.jpg

Chrome on the crank is clean.
P1010267.jpg

Beautiful Sears tires, made in U.S.A. Looks like no cracks.
P1010269.jpg

Ribbed fenders, for her pleasure. (I'm putting on my wifes Murray X-63)
P1010263.jpg

A nice brooks mattress saddle made from the finest British naugahyde.
P1010264.jpg

I've got a welder at home, but if I'm gonna trash the paint, I figure I might as well make it a mens. I have a bunch of womens bike projects, 2-50's columbians I plan on restoring, a ross with a similar frame to this one and a nice murray X-63 with a tank. But still only one wife :lol:
tnt1 said:
That crack can be brazed back together Tony 8)

sensor said:
do you have any idea how many nauga's were senselessly murdered for that seat?!?!? :mrgreen:
nice score...those white bows are great!
Were having nauga-chops for dinner. No part of the nauga gets wasted! :lol:

yeah thats good youre not wasting any of the nauga!
i dont blame you for the conversion since itd loose the paint anyway why not(thats the only time ill paint a bike is when something needs welded then why not) :mrgreen:

Here's a better view of the damage. She's pretty krinked. I think this frame has lines that would definitely help me acheive a 30's-40's tanker look.
P1010282.jpg

P1010281.jpg

Here's a better shot of the ribbed fenders.
P1010276.jpg

Well worth the pittance I paid.
I just saw a bendix red band the same as this one go on ebay fo 50 cents more than I paid for the bike!

Back