Good Times .. Turlock Reports

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo,
How was Turlock everyone . Did we get our dose of Retail Therapy ????
Reports ... What came home with who LOL
Inquring minds want to know

Well let's see..I scored a cherry little quadrajet for the Camaro..got a sweet deal on 2 Kenda Flames, 20" x3" with tubes, bought like 3 Treasure Hunts..and the future Mrs. Old School bought a couple T-Hunts herself !! Ended up walking from 9:30 to 4:30 without stopping, even for lunch, and still probably missed alot..ran into Gold Street, nice meeting someone and putting a face to the names..had a good time..BUT that was a HUGE swap meet !! You guys ought to come to the ones in Stockton at the fairgrounds, the last few times I went there, there were a ton of vintage bikes and parts..worth the drive.

Went through my "loot", actually only bought 2 Hunts..you know, heat of the moment..thinkin' you bought more..anyways got the 02' 1964 Thunderbolt, and one I have been after a long time, an 04' Altered state fuel altered..love that one. The future Mrs. had alot of 1/64 scale fun too, she bought a couple Johnny Llghtning Kiss funny cars from a few years back, and she got a Matchbox 1998 Hot August Nights commemorative 62 Corvette, that the package was signed by the gentleman that originally started the show up there..thinking she is hooked..keep finding her now in the HotWheels aisle going through them all !! How did YOU do ??????? Couldn't pass the T-Hunts up @ $4 each ???

Back