Good Weekend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked up a bunch of frames and 7 complete bikes. Shown here, the green skiptooth Rollfast. Got one other great rat candidate, need to load all the rest of the photos. Put some blue Suburban fenders on my Collegiate, still have to swap the braces. Getting it closer to having as much blue as possible on it.

Also got a rear slick and wheel for my Fastback.

Picked up a Raliegh 5 speed cruiser and a tub style trailer, it's a little dorky looking now, but with some minor changes it won't be too bad, very functional.

CIMG0053.jpg

CIMG0058.jpg

CIMG0062.jpg

CIMG0060.jpg

CIMG0059.jpg

CIMG0051.jpg

CIMG0049.jpg

CIMG0057.jpg

Great weekend for you. That Huffy ladies is cool with the checkerboard seat.

Once again, the Heartland and Midwest is the land of "Milk and Honey" for older bikes.

Nice haul - we just don't get many of the old bikes in my part of the world. More accurately, we don't get many worthwhile old bikes.

The Hollywood frame in the background is what caught my attention.

-Mp

CIMG0020.jpg

I got really lucky, no one seemed to be looking for any of the same type thing as me. A guy showed up with a 20 foot trailer loaded with about 30 Pre 1970 complete bikes and a bunch of parts. He knew almost exactly what every one was worth though. I bought a wheel from him.

Haven't been able to find a cantilever frame to save my life for 6 months, then BAM. :mrgreen:

very good Score..

I too love that Green Huffy,The seat is very cool.

And That 5 Speed Raleigh would make a GREAT Clunker.
The Bars are already Clunker Style.

They all look great.

peace,
Kev.

Back