Goonies' Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unaware of what I was getting, I traded some wheels to elvis51 for the Frame and fork off of the AMF Hawk 5 he had. On the fence on if I wanted to try to get the Lesters off of him to go with it, but, unrelated, later today I was researching the bikes the kids in "The Goonies" rode. I think I'm going to need the Lesters. I love this movie.
http://www.thegoonies.org/BB/viewtopic.php?p=63233&sid=c48546a9056a7685f7dbde9eee28fb74

444041819_6cf023014b_o.jpg

No idea on what Chunk's bike is. The others were speculated in the link to the Goonies.org forum.

The bike on the far right almost looks like a schwinn king sting. I would get a set of lesters. those are some cool mags. I had a friend that had a huffy that was heavy as heck. They had a set of rims that were like the lesters only they had 2' squares throughout the rim. They were cool for a huffy.

OK!... if no one can guess chunck's bike... ya'll have to do the "huffle shuffle"! :lol:

love that movie! remember when dude was trying to catch up to everyone else on his little sister's bike and other dude in the car towed him along at high speed (right b4 he let go and dude flew off the road)? in that clip it looked like he had to pedel faster as the car accelerated, but wouldn't he only have to do that if he was on a fixie? that girls bike was coaster brake equipt and he shoulda been able to coast! :lol:

hey... im just sayin'. :lol:

lol paul you crack me up man. well work out something for sure! ive just got figure out what i need from ya! i guess yo could pm me with a list of some stuff you'd be willing to trade? lemme know man

Easy E

what they don't point out in the movie, is that Cannon Beach (where the haystack rock formations are) is about a half hour drive (by car) from Astoria, where their house is. That would have been a long bike ride for those kids.

Here are pictures to prove I know what I am talking about:

me at the goonie house:
l_94ae64ca1692d71e376f5615d173da32.jpg

and at the beach:
l_40f8d1f706dde35783e69cca974444ec.jpg

Who wants to go look for one eyed willy's treasure?

Back