Got a Job-Bad Few weeks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but the Dynasty makes them think you've got money, it's a luxury car :wink: Drive a VW bug and they feel sorry for you and they give you a raise. :mrgreen:

Especially if it looks like the old '62 that I had. Not 2 panels came from the same bug and I never painted it, starter didn't work right unless you crawled under and smack it with a hammer, clutch made noise, brakes didn't work well enough to say it had brakes had to downshift it, loose wires everywhere, toggle switches, tie dyed T-shirt seat covers, had to leave the passenger window down to get back in, driver's door didn't open from outside and window didn't work, Passenger side didn't open from outside either, 0-60 in 2 months, 0-70 wasn't happening, and it smoked worse than Cheech and Chong. :mrgreen: I had the fire department come to my house once to see if it was on fire...... :oops:

Very Rat

1438662929_8a3f6a9380_m.jpg

Well, I gotta figure out if this speeding thing puts those points on my record.

Some say it doesnt, but dunno.

The boss walked by, cracked a joke...and walked away today. Fantastic.

i still say you need to relax. and remember, prayer always helps too. 8)

been a few days since you posted on this thread, hows it goin now?

Things apparently completely turned around. He got me some ads for ann arbor bike show...He told me to pickup bikes whenever i see them on routes, and he said hes going to buy any bike he sees for under $15...if i want it or not.

Need to fix the speeder meter there, and I was wrong VW's can speed! AND DO WHEELIES!!! :mrgreen:

34206372.jpeg

P.S. Glad to hear everything is looking better for you.

Latest posts

Back