Got a visit from my son...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son, Kevin, and his wife, Kimee, came up to Iowa from Texas for a visit this week. Of course, they had to break out some of the ol' man's bikes for some fun. And, of course, the ol' man had to break out the camera... :D
100_3528.jpg

100_3531.jpg

That always feels good, doesnt it ! I love it when my son comes to visit and the grand kids want to ride and Pop and son get in on it! My daughter, a few years back, had a lul in the action at her birthday party. She suggested that they all go on a bike ride, one young man remarked "where ya gonna find that many bikes?" My daughter looked at me, I winked back at her, she said follow me and pick one. As the teens were pulling them out of the rack ,she warned them to be respectful! That was a cool sight to see! Nine vintage Schwinns and a tandem full of smiling teens cruising the neighborhood! :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!

Slick Rick said:
That always feels good, doesnt it ! I love it when my son comes to visit and the grand kids want to ride and Pop and son get in on it! My daughter, a few years back, had a lul in the action at her birthday party. She suggested that they all go on a bike ride, one young man remarked "where ya gonna find that many bikes?" My daughter looked at me, I winked back at her, she said follow me and pick one. As the teens were pulling them out of the rack ,she warned them to be respectful! That was a cool sight to see! Nine vintage Schwinns and a tandem full of smiling teens cruising the neighborhood! :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!

Wow, that's a cool story! Pretty much how it always plays out when our grandkids visit. :D

heck corn was how i ended up buying my hutch(yeah i lived in illinois then) .....2 years of walking fields and detasseling it :x
always good to see the(even if theyre no longer legally)kids enjoying bikes :mrgreen:

Back