Got any bikes in the basement

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started collecting old ballooners in the early 80's. They were still fairly easy to find back then but most were parts bikes with stuff missing. Buy 9 bikes to get the parts to make one. Once I had enough parts I started restoring. Now I have 7 or 8 nice restored bikes and haven't bought a bike in 5 or 6 years. Lots more competition now from all these young guys beating the bushes and not taking no for an answer. :p
I'll sell you a couple of bikes...but you have to come here to get them...no shipping. Buzz on down and make me an offer. 8)
Gary
DSC04297.jpg

To be honest i don't have the money for a already restored bike , i just wish there was still some abandoned ones laying around to have fun restoring them :p
the sad thing is that after that era , nothing was made well enough to be worth restoring , so future generations will not have much to work on except diamond frame racers :|
but i don't blame you guys , i just blame my self for not living 30 years earlier :lol:
Nice collection tho !

B607 said:
I started collecting old ballooners in the early 80's. They were still fairly easy to find back then but most were parts bikes with stuff missing. Buy 9 bikes to get the parts to make one. Once I had enough parts I started restoring. Now I have 7 or 8 nice restored bikes and haven't bought a bike in 5 or 6 years. Lots more competition now from all these young guys beating the bushes and not taking no for an answer. :p
I'll sell you a couple of bikes...but you have to come here to get them...no shipping. Buzz on down and make me an offer. 8)
Gary
DSC04297.jpg
Gary
What all you got?

Very nice

1918 Ranger

Latest posts

Back