got free stuff off CL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the ad last night but had to wait till the wife got home from work as the kids were in bed. So I roll over after midnight in a dark quite semi-country neighborhood and load up the minivan. I needed bikes for the kids so some will get a rebuild and others are for parts. I do think the blue frame would make a neat lowrider. 8)

IMG00557-20100708-1330.jpg

Of course you may need to click the pic to see all 6 bikes, mostly complete. :D I guess I might be back up to the 40 bike mark again.

If that is a GT, it's a Grind from 2006 or so. More likely, it's a Pacific made bike that was badged as an "X-Games" model. That's definitely what the bars are. Even if it is a GT, it's not worth anywhere near $100. The Grind was one of their dept store models. For free though, that's a great haul! You can make a lot of neighborhood kids happy!

We have a winner! X Games it is, and the cranks are one the black one. Got no neighbor kids, just 3 of my own. They all seem to be just dept. store bikes but that's fine by me. My kids will wreck them anyway and that'll keep my vintage bikes safe.

Back