Got Me Another Dirt Bike,...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, i've been riding dirt bikes for years and have gone through at least 2 dozen of em since the 80's, but there's only one I can truly say I missed, that was my 01 KDX220. So, been keeping my eyes peeled on Craigslist and the local websites for a good while, well this mint 06 KDX200 popped up, same bike with exception of bore size. This was the very last year they made this model bike and I couldn't believe it had so little time on it, it was the owner of a Kawi dealerships personal bike that had closed down and it has roughly 30 trail miles on it since new. I couldn't pass it up, i've already cleaned up the jetting and she's dialed in and crisp, all tuned up, awesome bike, 6-speed two stroke, still has the original paint lines through the tire treads. Got me some hand guards, bar pad and grips on the way, here's a couple pics. 8)

Nice...but I like Honda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: My buddies all mess with me because they all have Kawasaki's and I have the "slow" Honda :roll:

Looks like a fun new toy! :p

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Nice...but I like Honda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: My buddies all mess with me because they all have Kawasaki's and I have the "slow" Honda :roll:

Looks like a fun new toy! :p

Thanks, I've had some pretty sweet hondas to, I really like the CR250 and 125 two strokes, had several of each, fun bikes. The over all bullett proofness of the KDX is what I like most about them, I had my 01 220 for around 3 years and it performed flawlessly, these bikes are built like tanks. My old 01 showed up on craigslist about 2 months ago for cheap, still looked as good as the day I parted with er, I just didn't have the money to get her back at the time. :( But couldn't be happier with this one, especially now since I have it tuned and the jetting is crisp and perfect, that is the magic of a two-stroke.

Latest posts

Back