got my tandem back!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran into some hard times when I first moved on to the island & my neighbor knew it. he really wanted my '63 tandem so I sold it to him. a 100 bucks...my girlfriend wanted to seriously kick my a--! so I found this typhoon the other day, picked it up off this crackhead for 10 dollars! so I did some wheelin and dealin with my neighbor, threw a springer on it, AND I GOT MY TANDEM BACK!!
jeffsbikes.jpg

jeffsbikes019.jpg

Good Trade! I had my 2 tandem sitting outside my shop and a guy came up wanting to buy one but I said no cause they are just so awesome to have!!

Nice! I have always kind of wanted a tandem, but it seems like everyone wants an arm and a leg for basket cases. I also saw a brand new Schwinn Tango today at the LBS. Black"n"white cruiser style tandem. Looked pretty slick.,,,,KR

I turned down 2 non schwinn tandems yesterday $20 for the pair at a swap meet
they were 80s bikes and real rusty and cheap new bikes rust worse than old good steel did. I want a tandem but I wont regret leaving those set

:lol: :lol: "Picked it up off some crack head" That was hilarious.. Well i like the tandem but Personally, Id'a rather had the typhoon..

Yeah i know i have a 34 year old sister whos strung out on crack cocaine with her Suposed boyfriend they lost there house Yeah they lost it all. We dont talk 2 her. I miss my sister dearly 2.

Back