Got some new toys last week !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i cant believe it last weeks been crazy for me crowning jewel was a 1937 ccm the guys son said his dad had it from day one plain jane but cool, two was a 1960 mid size jc higgens very cool, and a ladies 1960's
ccm i'll be posting picks later then i purchased a 1963 ford econoline van for $300 bucks why you ask to haul the bikes of course! then looks like i may have sealed the deal on a 1946 dodge 4dr sedan pics to follow! :lol:

brokeassbuilder said:
well i cant believe it last weeks been crazy for me crowning jewel was a 1937 ccm the guys son said his dad had it from day one plain jane but cool, two was a 1960 mid size jc higgens very cool, and a ladies 1960's
ccm i'll be posting picks later then i purchased a 1963 ford econoline van for $300 bucks why you ask to haul the bikes of course! then looks like i may have sealed the deal on a 1946 dodge 4dr sedan pics to follow! :lol:

I HATE YOU..lol, actully, I'm green with envy :mrgreen: when U send pics can the cars be in the background?

Back