GRAND THEFT AUTO IV!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mostly into FPShooters (Bioshock is what I'm on right now)....what is it about this new GTA that merits all the hype? :?:

Just curious.

ohh
Bioshock...one of my favorites, next to the metal gear series

what boosts all the hype is the extreme detail in this game.
For example:

This may seem lame...but you actually step ONTO and OVER curbs...instead of just kind of hovering over it. Pedestrians in other cars adjust their mirrors as driving, Random accidents happen, NO load times going in and out of buildings

I realized that I was a nerd when I went to the midnight release, and took yesterday off of work so I could actually enjoy it.
The game is great... very detailed and to be honest a little overwhelming in a good way.
You really feel like you're in a new city and you have to find your way around.
Great game and I think it's worth all the hype!

TheFlyingDingo said:
Anyone know if ther IS car customization?
I've been wondering the same thing... I've tried everything I could think of thus far and I haven't figured out anything yet.
They had it in San Andreas as you probably know, but they cut out some good things that were in there so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't in GTA 4.
I'm trying to do everything I can for "Brucie" right now he has the chop shop so I thought that would be the most likely place.

On a side note I've noticed a rat rod style chopper in there (Black with red rims!)

Back