Great Pedal Power Site

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I am fairly new to this site. Been building balloon tire bikes for the better part of 15 years and love the hobby. I build Kustoms as well as stone stock Originals. I have a total of 16 bikes ranging in years from 1933 to 1956. I live in the great white north known as Canada. Regina, SK to be exact and looking forward to sharing my bike pictures with you Rat Rodders in the near future. I just finished a 53` Roadmaster Sled painted in Red Oxide Colored Paint with a flat clear coat. Also pinstriped with pink and red von dutch style. I am running blackwall 24" tires. For gearing I am running a Sachs Torpedo Duomatic Hub. This ride has no chrome all the chrome has been blacked out. I will post pictures in the early spring as soon as the snow is gone. I am currently working on a 33`Schwinn B10E Frame which will be rodded in a 60`s style.All I have is the frame, proper seat and crank. Looking forward to this build. On another note I ride most ever day weather permitting spring to fall all of my bike collection. This is a great forum and is very well run and is needed as pedal power rules!!!

Welcome! We're gonna hold you to your SPRING pics.

Latest posts

Back